Chidoriya Eye Serum is a lovely serum handmade with Wildcrafted pure camellia oil, organic rosehip seed oil and selected essential oils like Ylang Ylang, carrot seed and Frankincense.
A quick round up of all the goodness that is packed in these luxurious oils...
- Camellia oil is often touted as liquid silk. It is composed of almost 82% Oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated fatty acid (roughly the same composition as natural human sebum) and other essential fatty acids such as Linoleic acid. Its Oleic acid composition is the highest among all natural oils. Oleic acid is proven to be an excellent emollient, and a remarkable natural agent for the retention and enhancement of skin moisture. Chidoriya manufactures their Camellia oil by the traditional hand press technique. Camellia Oil is no passing fad, it has been used by the Japanese women since at least the 14 century!
Rose hip seed oil is rich in essential fatty acids (mainly alpha Linolenic acid 30~40% and Linoleic acid 40~50%), vitamins and minerals. It has natural anti-oxidant properties and is slightly astringent.
- Rose hip Seed oil has been shown to help improve elasticity of the skin, regenerate skin cells, slow down premature aging (contains Lycopene, ß-carotene), reduce the formation of wrinkles, and reduce scarring (prevents the formation of keloid scar tissue).
- Frankincense oil helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Ylang ylang oil balances the production of sebum in the skin.
- Carrot seed oil which helps reduce dark circle under eyes and keeps the skin hydrated, give your skin a natural glow.
My experience with this eye serum has been all positive. I don't have wrinkles and crow's feet so can't say much about that aspect but it was definitely very moisturising. Both me and my partner have been using for over three weeks and our eye area definitely feels smoother and softer than before. It did help with dark circles a wee bit but as with all eye creams, it takes months to show noticeable difference. I'll be using it religiously until the bottle finishes. The serum is very light weight, felt silky and you only need a tiny amount. It does take a bit of time to sink in so I would not recommend it for mornings but it’s perfect for the nightly nourishment.
Chidoriya's eye serum is a must-buy if you are trying to find a completely natural eye cream. And if you are one of those who do not use an eye cream, you should start like NOW! Our eye area has the most delicate skin so it needs extra care and moisture. A separate eye cream is a must! I really hope you love this eye serum as much as me and my partner did.
For more information on Chidoriya, organic and natural skincare and beauty products from Japan, check out www.chidoriyaworld.com
About the Author
This giveaway has now closed. Check out our current giveaways here!